507ème RCC Forum Index

507ème RCC
Forum de la communauté francophone de SteelBeasts

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from SBGENERALS
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    507ème RCC Forum Index -> Steel Beasts -> Steel Beasts ProPE
Previous topic :: Next topic  
=Gen=Wolfrank

PostPosted: 21/11/2007 16:36:42    Post subject: Hello from SBGENERALS Reply with quote

ENGLISH
Hello , my name is Frank , Im a element of the SBGENERALS VU, I want contac you to see If you want play whit us in coop or match (H2H), if you can come to ur web page is this:
http://sbgenerals.net/forums/index.php , we can made good friendlyship whit you, we want expande ur actions in French territory , sorry for my english but Im from Venezuela and I speak spanish and kill the english , we have a mature INTERNATIONAL VU, whit some experience figth against the German VU Pz911, please if u want play let me know. we use the same Team Speaker of Steel Beast.

ESPAÑOL

Hola, mi nombre es Frank, soy un elemento de la Unidad Virtual SBGENERALS, quiero contactarlos para ver la posibilidad de que su VU juegue con nosotros en escenarios de coperacion o VU vs VU, si quieren pueden visitar nuestra pagina web la direccion es: http://sbgenerals.net , podemos entablar una buena amistad con Ustedes, queremos expandir nuestras acciones a teritorio Frances, perdonen mi ingles pero yo soy de Venezuela y habla español el ingles lo hablo poco, somos una unidad de miembros adultos y de diferentes paises, tenemos experiencia en match contra la unidad virtual alemana la Pz911, por favor si quieren jugar con nosotros dejenoslo saber estamos a sus ordenes, usamos el Team speaker de Seetl Beast.

THANKS (GRACIAS) AND WE EXPECT YOUR RESPOND( ESPERAMOS SU RESPUESTA).

=Gen=Wolfrank
Recon Unit.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: 01/12/2020 03:40:05    Post subject: Hello from SBGENERALS

DarkLabor
Modérateur

PostPosted: 21/11/2007 20:10:08    Post subject: Hello from SBGENERALS Reply with quote

It depends if there are available people that evening...
If not, I'm ready! But my english is not very developped, above all in natural speaking english!

Visit poster’s website
Froggy
Administrateur

PostPosted: 22/11/2007 20:42:47    Post subject: Hello from SBGENERALS Reply with quote

Hello.

We are not a VU as yours. The french community is so small that I decided to create the 507RCC to help every francophone with the use of the sim and how to use tanks.
We are 2 tankers, a Leo1ABe Tank commander from Belgium, and a Leclerc platoon Leader from France.
We are not forming civilians on how WE train in ours armys, but to understand better the use of vehicules.
No OTAN standard, no specific communication procedure, just some fun.

Visit poster’s website
=Gen= Billy

PostPosted: 25/11/2007 15:38:23    Post subject: Hello from SBGENERALS Reply with quote

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

What we are proposing are games that we all can benefit either for training, or games for fun, that we all can play together. Every wednesdays we have regular online battles against the Germans, (Pzb911) which is going really well. Both VU are having alot of fun. Turn out is pretty good, and its getting bigger.

I understand that you are not actually a VU and the language may be a problem, but not all of you will need to speak english.

First I would like to know how many of you would be interested in playing with us? All you would really need is 4 players at the moment. To get things started.
We should plan for one evening during the week for us to meet up and play 1 game.

Second, who would like or is the co-ordinator for the you guys. Would that be you froggy?

Thanks.

General Billy

CO of SB Generals.

Last edited by =Gen= Billy on 25/11/2007 20:40:38; edited 1 time in total
=Gen= Billy

PostPosted: 25/11/2007 20:34:42    Post subject: Hello from SBGENERALS Reply with quote

DarkLabor wrote:
It depends if there are available people that evening...
If not, I'm ready! But my english is not very developped, above all in natural speaking english!

Excellent DarkLabor, if we can get a few more, its be a start.
BAT13
Instructeur

PostPosted: 26/11/2007 12:07:10    Post subject: Ok for me Reply with quote

Froggy is right we are not really a VU. We are playing together just for fun and sometimes in order to learn some "secrets" about tanks ;-)... But i am ok to give a try for a Mp game with you... (my english is not really good too but...).
Of course main problem is: how many players will join ???
Wait and see... I think we can discuss about that with Froggy and other members of 507 and when we are ready we'll let you know. I think it's the best way.

Friendly

JP <BAT>
Phullbrick

PostPosted: 26/11/2007 14:35:38    Post subject: Hello from SBGENERALS Reply with quote

I'll be happy to join you guys if we can find a possible time for a mp game because of the time zone

PostPosted: 26/11/2007 23:04:58    Post subject: Hello from SBGENERALS Reply with quote

same here Okay

DarkLabor
Modérateur

PostPosted: 26/11/2007 23:19:21    Post subject: Hello from SBGENERALS Reply with quote

Finally, we will be able to play maps like Bostel or something like that, with our neighbours! Wink
It will be fun! Bannir Mort de Rire

Visit poster’s website
=Gen= Billy

PostPosted: 26/11/2007 23:22:17    Post subject: Hello from SBGENERALS Reply with quote

Players so far,

Froggy, Dark Labor, Bat13 , Pullbrick and Fuchs.

Thats 5 of you. You already have a team. Laughing

So whats the best day for you gentlemen? I think its better for us to play in the evenings, say 8pm GMT, it be 9pm (+1) your time.

Do you guys use teamspeak for your games? Or voice comms?
DarkLabor
Modérateur

PostPosted: 27/11/2007 10:27:04    Post subject: Hello from SBGENERALS Reply with quote

The best time for me is from friday evening to saturday evening.
I'm student and the next weeks will be arduous for me, so if I'm not present it's because I'll be working on my lessons... Sad

For voice comms, yep, we use TeamSpeak as you. Wink

Visit poster’s website
Phullbrick

PostPosted: 27/11/2007 11:46:29    Post subject: Hello from SBGENERALS Reply with quote

friday evening by 8 pm gmt is fine for me, I won't be available all fridays but we can schedule a meeting in advance so everyone can make arrangements

you should know some of us are just starting with SB PE but we are still learning Smile

PostPosted: 27/11/2007 18:35:57    Post subject: Hello from SBGENERALS Reply with quote

Phullbrick wrote:
friday evening by 8 pm gmt is fine for me, I won't be available all fridays but we can schedule a meeting in advance so everyone can make arrangements

you should know some of us are just starting with SB PE but we are still learning Smile

Friday is the best for me too because of my job and i am in duty on Saturday really often.
8 GMT seems good too.

JP <BAT>
=Gen= Billy

PostPosted: 29/11/2007 20:28:23    Post subject: Hello from SBGENERALS Reply with quote

So friday it is, then, you guys use Teamspeak? and familiar with it?
MirabelleBenou

PostPosted: 29/11/2007 22:15:34    Post subject: Hello from SBGENERALS Reply with quote

We use it for our own games Smile

So yes, we're familiar with it, no problem Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    507ème RCC Forum Index -> Steel Beasts -> Steel Beasts ProPE All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation